Welcome to Mr. He-Yang Liu's Homepage!
Mr. He-Yang Liu:
- 09/2012-Now, Expected Ph.D, National Astronomical Observatories,
Chinese Academy of Sciences (NAOC)
- 09/2008-07/2012, B.S. in Astronomy, School of Physics, Peking University (PKU)
- Active galactic nuclei (AGNs)
- Intermidiate-mass black holes (IMBHs)
- Co-evolution of AGNs and host galaxies
- Narrow line Seyfert 1 galaxies (NLS1s)
Currently we are compiling a new, comprehensive sample of 14,587 broad-line AGNs at z < 0.35, which
are uncovered homogeneously from the complete database of galaxies and quasars observed spectroscopically
in the SDSS DR7. Careful analyses of the optical spectra, particularly in the Hα and Hβ regions, are
carried out and the broad Hα emission line is used to indicate the presence of an AGN. This catalog
will be made publicly online in the near future.
AGN Catalog description